Friday 26 February 2010

Ranger on the Road

Hi all,
Attended a great 'Ranger On The Road' workshop last weekend with my friend JoFY. It was pretty intense stuff as we worked with 3 great designers, Tim Holtz, Suze Weinberg and Claudine Hellmuth. Each did an hour with their own products and we learnt some great techniques. I'll post pics of project when I've stuck all the pieces on (can't decide on what looks best where yet LOL!) Suze really inspired me to dig out my melt pot and start playing (again will post pics later) and Claudine taght us a great resist technique that I am looking forward to using again (although i wasn't convinced it would work at first!)

On Sunday, we went to the 'Stitches' show. Although not as big as in previous years, there was still plenty to get excited about - (checkout http://www.jofy.co.uk/ to see what made Jo most excited and some pics from show - I forgot my camera - fool!). Found some great button jewellery kits, watch this space....
also loved the Creativ and La Fourmi stands. My favourite though was the Sizzix stand, it's just so beautifully presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx