Wednesday 17 November 2010

WOYWW

Well, it's been a long time since I WOYWW'd so I thought it was about time I caugth up with you all.
My desk as you can see, is not particularly tidy, and seems to be a general dumping ground for stuff i don't get round to putting away. Since we moved, my workspace is right next to our dining table, so I've tended to work on there instead.
You might spot the half finished Christmas card, and my favourite set of Christmas stamps in amongst the disarray LOL.


The next picture is the reason why I needed the dining table. There have been wooden shapes, paints and brushes spread over it repeatedly for days now. These personalised garlands proved a huge hit last year and are selling well again this time. (If you'd like to order, drop me a quick message, I'll post anywhere in Europe)



9 comments:

  1. Hi ya
    lovely creative desk, luv the gingerbread men, have good eve, happy WOYWW, sue, (29).x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gingerbread me...what a great idea for them...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the gingerbread men wreaths fab gift idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh yeah, I like your fave christmas stamps too. And sherbet lemons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely gorgeous .!id love one for my daughter anything gingerbread men!i will try emailing you.Have fab WOYWW
    hugs judex~41

    ReplyDelete
  6. lots of fun toys on your desk. very cute garland.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Certainly a busy desk here but lots of nice things have been brought out to play with. Thanks for sharing your workspace with us. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 34)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see you are back among the WOYWWers. I love those gingerbread men for the garland. Sorry I'm so late getting here. You would think since I had most of my obligations out of the way, I would have freed up a bit more computer time. Unfortunately, what happened was, I was so far behind, I became overwhelmed. Will try to do better this week.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx