Sunday 24 October 2010

Long Time No Blog

Well it certainly has been a very long time since my last post and loads has happened.
I've been on holiday, moved house and hubby started a new job. It certainly has been hectic.
On the craft front, I haven't really accomplished much - for obvious reasons LOL.
We're all settled now though, so it's full steam ahead in the run up to Christmas.

The 1 thing I have managed to do however is something I've been wanting to do for several years now - a course in Art Clay Silver!
WOW, what fantastic stuff it is and the possibilites are endless.
Here are the pieces I made on the 1 day course - I will definately be doing more courses...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx