Monday 8 February 2010

Clearly a 1st attempt!



I have wanting to have a go with acetate for a while, as I have I have seen beautiful examples from other designers. I played with acetate a few years back, but it has never made into the ever extending list of my favourite techniques. I am not at all happy with this card, but i thought I'd post it, to show that trial and error is an unavoidable part of crafting sometimes. Hopefully from the ashes of this poor 1st go, a beautiful phoenix (or in this case dragonfly) wil rise LOL. I do like the flowers and the starkness of the colours, but the positioning and greeting etc are all wrong. Oh well onwards and upwards, I'll post a pic if I get any further next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx