Sunday 25 April 2010

Wedding Invitations

Just spent the last 2 days doing my cousins wedding invitations as my gift to her. I really love her colour scheme, fucshia and a splash of lime. Really hoping all my other cousins don't take me up on this though - there are 19 of them LOL!!
This is the last wedding I'll be doing, at least for a while, as I have given up my wedding stationery business.
I really love the design aspect of the job, but I loath making hundreds of the same thing, ( though I have to say the design she picked is one of my favourites).



1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel

    What a lovely design - tell me you didn't hand make all those flowers too......... What a lucky cousin you have.

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx