Sunday 2 May 2010

Multi Purpose Inks

In the Stampin Up mini cat, there are some gorgeous shimmery multi purpose inks. These are like little bottles of thin, metallic paints, which give a lovely finish.
However the one I found best for stamping with is Platinum. Here is a masterboard I made last night by stamping the Platinum ink onto Rose Red card stock, with a the Vintage Vogue stamp set.
This intensity of the shimmer doesn't show up very well in the photo sadly.
I'm really pleased with this look. I carried on playong with the same ink, but on black card.



 

1 comment:

  1. Oh now this looks very interesting - just love that effect - might have to order that from you Rachel!

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx