Sunday 25 July 2010

Matching Set

Hi, thank you to all you lovely WOYWWers for your lovely messages.
And to those who asked to see the whole 'ensemble',
 here's a pic of the earings I made to match the necklace.
The whole outfit together ...... (I HATE having my pic taken,so apoloies)




Also, as I was going to see family I don't often see I decided to make an album that I've been meaning to do for 2 years to take with me at the last minute!!!
I find it a bit of a struggle to make an album without photo sometimes as at best they are mediocre as you don't know what the recipient will put in them.



2 comments:

  1. wow, i love it that you made jewelry to match the exact colors of your dress! cool!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx