Thursday 14 June 2012

Busy, Busy, Happy, Happy

Hello everyone.Well it's been a mad week here and it's still only Thursday lol.
The new shop in Colchester, Handmade High Street, seems to be proving popular and I need to re-stock and make enough for them to keep plenty there - hence my hectic week.
That said, I am never happier than when crafting so although busy I am loving every minute!
These wooden pieces I usually make for craft fairs, they are very simple but sell well.





And still continuing mylove affair with tiles, I found some amazing serviette's on ebay, which are bang on trend at the moment. Using multi medium they went onto the tile surface perfectly :o)







All slightly different just by moving the picture around. I really want to play around with adding stamping, embossing etc but I like them so much as they are I dont want to spoil them. And I think they're saleability will be reduced?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx