Saturday 23 June 2012

Serviettes and V Dubs

Hello! Continuing my quest to prduce enough stock for Handmade High St to have in reserve, I moved outside my comfort zone a little today. I decided that the serviettes I have been using to produce deco tiles, would also make good cards. The reason I like these so much is the splash of colour in the grey tones. To further add depth, I also added some gold embossed swirls. It's not a style I've tried before but I quite like the results.




My other creations today are more fun, but the inspiration did come from the serviettes. I popped into the local garden center to see if the had any interesting napkins, and found some fabulous wrapping paper instead.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx