Monday 19 November 2012

Bags of bunting!

You may remember a while back I made some gorgeous vintagey bunting using the fab chipboard from Tando Creative (which they were kind enough to feature on their blog as they loved it too). Well, it's all gone a bit bunting crazy here. I've now taught 3 classes in the original design and sold all the samples made for those classes. So I figured it was time to get festive. I could nt decide on which shade of red I wanted to use and started off with Jo Sonjas Napthol Crimson, which I've been using to paint other decs. But it wasn't vintagey enough and was too bright. So I opted for a Cranberry paint dabber with gold and old sheet music. The only problem is that Merry Christmas is too heavy to hang in 1 strip so it will have to be separated.

The pennant I had already painted in bright red, I decided needed a fresher more modern look (though not that modern, you can't take the classic out of this old bird lol), and I went for Ho Ho Ho as the phrase. What do you like best ;0)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx