Sunday 14 April 2013

Spring is Springing

Hello everyone! All happy and smiling here. Its been a gorgeous day here, the 1st true spring day of the year. We certainly made the most of it starting off with the kidsplanting out the veg bed.



I'm in the process of moving my studio at the moment so my usual creating has been a little difficult. My 'hobby' of jewellery making has therefor been my creative outlet instead. Here's a few of my creations. You can see more on my facebook page MoonFire Makes or on www.moonfiremakes.co.uk and I even managed to set up a Folksy shop too.





The new studio has loads of natural light and I'm really, really excited about getting started!
It may be a couple of weeks til my next post but you never know....................... LOL xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx