Saturday 9 March 2013

Rest My Tired Feet

Hello folks, been a while since last post. I've had some problems with Blogger and as usual life took over a bit.
The 1st thing I have to show you today is this lovely foot stool I completed about half an hour ago LOL. These days with a poorly back I have to sit in what I call, 'My Old Lady Chair' and I need at footstool under my feet to sit at the correct angles. This was a project in a magazine and had been on the back burner (no pun intended) for a while.


 
Next we have a Mothers Day gift made for a friend. He works abroad and hadn't had a chance to organize anything. The brief was 'Butterflies and Special'
 


I have been making a new range of gifts for my website moonfiremakes.co.uk
and I have a new outlet at Spare Moments Ironing service.
 


 

I've also been busy looking for Design Team members and sourcing new goodies over at www.moonfiredesignsltd.com and hopefully you will see a news piece on us in Papercraft essentials in the month or 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx