Wednesday 29 May 2013

Vintage Grunge

I bought some Grunge Past and Treasire Gold from Paperartsy last week and I can't stop playing with it! I have also been on a bit of a mission to find stuff I can re-vamp to use to display my jewellery in a new shop opening soon Crafty Mums. Anyway after spending ages painting this damaged drawer unit I pinched from my daughter in Laura Ashley paint, I decided to add more Impact to them. After adding book text and wash of Fresco Finish paints, I used the grunge paste over a baroque stencil and highlighted with treasure gold classic. Few more details to add and I think it will be suitably unique xxxxx






 
Sorry about the quality of these pics from my phone, I'll try to get better shots for the next post of the finished thing. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx