Saturday 13 February 2010

Workshops

I am starting the next round of workshops in a week or 2. It feels like it's been a long break, the last one was back in December! Some changes this time round, but I do think they are for the better. Biggest, is the venue, workshops will now take place at my home. Ther are lots of advantages to this (and not just to me LOL!) It means that we will have everything we need on hand - no chance of me forgetting something (usually the tea and coffee), also we will no longer be restricted to hours or term time. This will bring better continuity and less clock watching. - can't forget the tea and coffee at home! Feel free to drop me a line if you want to know more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx