Wednesday 3 March 2010

Sneaky Peak

This is the start of a piece I've been meaning to start on for ages. It was originally inspired by a piece I saw on another blog but my version is turning out to be completely different and I don't think it will up the way it was originally intended. The colour scheme was the first thing I changed and in keeping with my New Years Resolution to use more colour - I chose a pallet taken from the Stampin Up Designer Buttons in Playground - Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, More Mustard and Old Olive.
I have had to close match the colours with other paints for some of the tiles in my quest for different textures.


So far I have used the following Stampin Up stamps - French Filligree, En Francais, Baroque Motifs and Lovely as a Tree, along with the SU scallop circle and 5 petal flower punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx