Saturday 13 March 2010

Tonights Workshop

I was so pleased with the response to the sample cards at Wednesdays workshop, (especially the one made with the jumbo wheel -It's Beautiful), I have decided to get tonighst workshoppers to make it as well.
Here is the sample for the 2nd card they are going to do. It's very different in taste but I like it.
I have to admit that the 'Lovely As A Tree' set is rapidly becoming one of my favourites!
This card was made with :-
Stamps - Lovely As A Tree and Sense Of Time
Inks - Close to Cocoa and Mellow Moss
Card - Kraft and Bravo Burgundy (was made on a DL watercolour card blank)
Everything Else - Choc Chip 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon & buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx