Saturday 13 March 2010

ILWS

I've just joined the 'In Love With Stamping' forum. I have to admit it's a little intimidating, being among so many talented stampers, but everyone seems very friendly so far.
There are loads of inspiring galleries to look at and see what other people are doing, (even if it fills me with self doubt in my abilities!)

Anyway did this this morning, am not overly pleased with it but it will do I suppose.
I keep seeing things that really inspire me but I don't have the bits I'd like to use to give it a go - (you know I am going to own the entire catalogue soon LOL!!)
Used to make this card :-
Stamps - Very Vintage and Vintage Vogue
Inks - So Saffron, Mellow Moss, More Mustard anf Close to Cocoa
Card - Carousel notes in Mellow Moss, So Saffron and Kraft
Other Bits - Designer Buttons and a spot of glitter glue.

Actually, it's growing on me the more I look at it - LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx