Tuesday 4 May 2010

Eutopia

Yes, belive it or not I actually completed another scrapbook layout today!
It's only 8x8 and really quite simplistic but I like it. It's a gift for my Aunty Ann, she's a great character, a bit of a matriarch to my dads family. She's the oldest of his 4 sisters, and 2nd eldest of the 8 of them. She's had a bit of a rough time lately and I hope this will cheer her up.
This was made with the Eutopia stamp set from Kaisercraft. I coloured it with SU watercolour wonder crayons, cut it out and layered it up.

At this point I feel I must say a word about where I buy my Kaisercraft.
Merly Impressions is run by a lovely lady called Chrissy. They only sell Kaisercraft and you wont find a better selection anywhere in the UK. What sets them apart though, is their exceptional level of customer service. Chrissy really does go the extra mile for you. The website is fresh, fun and easy to use - LOVE IT.
(OK enough now, I'll end up needing commission LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx