Monday 3 May 2010

Just For Me

Now you know that I LOVE crafting, be it making samples for classes, doing wedding stuff for clients, SU parties or whatever. However I rarely get an oppotunity to make something just for the pleasure of it, particularly scrapbooking. If I'm honest, I tend to avoid it because I find the task of choosing which pics to work with really hard - there are so many to choose from LOL. And I invariably choose enough for about 10 different layouts, which I know I just wont have time to complete as I've wasted half the time I had choosing LOL. Anyway enough waffling - today was different. Oh, I still ended up choosing enough pics for a whole album, but I did actually finish 1 layout and plan 3 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx