Friday 18 June 2010

See I just couldn't wait!!

I was so excited by the possabilities that I couldn't wait to have a go. I dug out a pair of shoes I rarely wear and so wont miss id it went horribly wrong.....



I decided to start with a simple technique, just to see how it would look.
So this shoe is covered in a couple of different Decopatch papers that I've had forever.
When it's dry, I think I'll add some 3D paint and some jewells - possibly.
Think it's a huge improvement on the plain white though - what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. ohoo wow! never in a million year have I ever thought of doing this, it's great and yes, much better than the plain white, now, hurry up and do the other one so you can wear them!
    (Lyn)

    ps...glad you like Tom the Troll, shame the real Tom didn't colour him a little better! he was made for Toms sister in law, so I hope she liked him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel

    Must admit wasn't sure when I saw the book on your posting yesterday, but I absolutely love what you've done with your shoe(s). Can't wait to see it "in the flesh" on Tuesday!

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx