Friday 15 April 2011

Killing Time

It's been quite a long day so far - and it's only 5.30pm LOL
I was woken at 5am this morning by my 3 1/2 yr old banging on my bedroom door, demanding that we go and buy Jessica (her BFF) some pink playdough????!!! Well at 5.30am the milkman rattled his bottles a little more loudly than usual. At 7am just in that warm, dozy, not really awake place I can hear someone outside (I should say I live in a bungalow amd my bedroom is at the front) - but I'm too content to care.
When I finally get up at 9am (I know - decadent) and got the milk in I found a parcel on the doorstep - my lovely postie didn't want to disturb me by ringing the bell LOL!
Anyway (I know I'm waffling now) the parcel was from the FABULOUS Merly Impressions packed with lovely goodies I only ordered yesterday!!
As I have spent most of the rest of the day waitinf for a different but large delivery I decided to kill the time by using those lovely goodies to make this .....
 Materials - Kaisercraft Hanging Frame & Script and World Map papers
Paperartsy Fresco Finish paints - Ice Blue & Old Lace
Adirondak Colour Washes - Red pepper, Denim & Espresso
Stamps - Kaisercraft, CatsLife Press & Stampers Anonymous
Glimmer Mist, 
Inkpads - archival, SU Soft Suede, Red Riding Hood, Choc Chip & Night of Navy


Crafters Workshop Mask - Flower Frenzy
Gold ink pad & embossing powder
Kaisercraft wood butterflies



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx