Thursday 1 September 2011

Playing Catch Up

Hi everyone, well it's almost 2 months since my last visit to blogland, so I thought it was about time I dropped in and caught up with everything.

As ever the summer hols have been manic with all the children at home and the weather not being too kind.
However, hubby and I did snatch a weekend away on our own which I'd booked as a surprise for him. Here's a piccie of the 'STUNNING' car we got to drive around Kent for the weekend.

Anyway, the Hobbycraft classes are going well, here's a pic of last weeks class (being repeated on 14th Sept)
The photo really doesn't do this justice. A combination of Kraft card, K & Co papers Inka Gold from Viva, beads and paper roses, it has a lovely 'vintage' look and is sooo pretty.

Next up is the sample I'm making for Sundays class. I have plenty of ephemera to fill this but don't want to add it until the day.


As you may be able to see, I haven't stamped the sentiment on the paper, but on an acetate window I made to fit over the compartment. I wish now I had placed an item or 2 behind the window before 
I glued it in place :0(   There are a few finishing touches to add but am loving the colourfulness of this.

Next up, is a very simple sample of an upcoming class at HC. this is so quick and easy but I LOVE this look and is exactly what I was hoping for (except maybe the shade of red, need something darker, less orangey)
Well, in the words of Loony Tunes (which believe me this house feels like much of the time LOL) that's all for now folks! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx