Friday 24 February 2012

Ooooops, I'm back!

Ok, ok I know the length of my absence from the blogosphere is shameful. However there have been exciting developments while I've been away and I have lots to share with you. The biggest news that we have finally found and moved into new premises (- ok you caught me,I'm still jumping up and down waving hands excitedly). We now have enough space to store our stock, teach small classes and get as creatively messy as we like - well, I say we but I really mean me me me lol.
Anyway enough waffle, here are the 1st official creations.
These were done on unglazed terracotta tiles - the matt surface is a dream to stamp on. Several of these feature Stamping Up stamps and inks and 1 has used a mask with Distress inks. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx