Saturday 14 April 2012

Atlanta Baby!

Well hi there, how y'all doin today?  Well I'm back from my all to brief spell in the States (can't you tell by the newly aquired Southern Accent?) - and yes, I LOVED it!!!
Found some fabulous craft stores, my 2 favourites being Archivers and top of the list Rubber Stamp Fantasy - OMG serious stamping heaven and owned by a really lovely couple, who even asked if I'd go back and teach a class for them (she says blushing but grinning from ear to ear lol).
Here's a couple of pics :o)





You can probably see why I enjoyed myself so much!! I spent an awful lot of time in these stores and could've spent a lot longer lol.

Anyway, on to pic of a card I made before my trip (trying not to sound like a bore now lol).
I'm really pleased with this one, it just all came together to create a look I love. I used the Hero Arts 'Art of the Card' stamps that have cordinating dies and Prima Paper Pad - Ledger - available from my website www.moonfiredesignsltd.com


The 2nd card did not quite live up to the 1st - don't you just hate it when that happens?


Anyway, thanks for dropping in, I've got a busy week ahead, magazine work to finish and scrapbooking masterclass on Saturday to prep for.So next blog may not be til next week. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx