Thursday 19 April 2012

Back To Beads

Whilst in Atlanta (have I mentioned I've just been to Atlanta ??? LOL) I bought some lovely lucite beads and kits to play with which I've being doing for the last couple of days. What was planned as brief hop into the jewellery making world, has now turned into a 'leap with both feet' and I confess to be seriously addicted at the moment and it's costingme a small fortune LOL. I even wen so far as to buy a display so I could sell some bits at a craft fayre!
Anyway, here's some pics, would love to hear your thoughts. You can find more on my facebook page 'MoonFire Designs Craft Supplies' and you can buy from that page if you wish.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx