Wednesday 22 August 2012

Made it market

Hello. I know, I know, I promised to keep up to date, but I've been sooooo busy lol. I'm really pleased to say that sales of my creations through Handmade High Street are keeping me on my toes.
I also have a 3 page article in the new Crafts Beautiful - However - it has accidentally been credited to the wrong person!!!! So check out page 78-80 and that work is mine!!
Also, this Saturday, the Made-It Market takes place in Colchester town hall. If you can, pop along and say hi as I'll be there selling some bits and pieces lol. Now for a few pics of recent work.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Rachael, these are all stunning! And i hope you know i wouldn't leave comment if otherwise.
    These recent works of art are so beautiful, ethereal, feminine but not girly. I have to get that stamp, have seen you use it in many ways; each with unique results.
    Adore the ceramic tiles.
    I really wish i lived closer to your neck of the woods. I know i can learn so much from you.
    Thank you for continued inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx