Sunday 6 January 2013

Happy new year!

Did you make any resolutions this year? I didn't as such, but I do see new year as a fresh start. A way to wash away the mistakes of the previous year and try harder to be a better person. My 'theme' for the year is 'share the love'. So I will be doing lots of classes and demos this year. I never get a bigger buzz than seeing someone who thought they weren't 'crafty' create something they love in a class.
Anyway enough sentiment, onto the good stuff lol. With all the festivities over and thinking about my theme, I finished of that project I started the other day. I thought this would make a great class in time for Mothers Day. You could always change the word to a name or add a number for a birthday. I'm going to add a step by step for this ( as soon as I can get blogger to upload photos from my laptop, can only blog from my phone at present).









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx