Saturday 6 July 2013

Lazy Summer Days

Hi everyone hoping you're all well and enjoying the finally seasonal weather!
I've titled this post Lazy Summer days because I have an absolute shed load to do but I feel so relaxed and nostalgic in the warmth that I'm being incredibly lazy and not doing any! The kids are splashing about in the pool and it's much more satisfying to chill listening to the fun than dig out the paint brushes!
Crafty Mums (www.crafty-mums.co.uk) opened its doors in Colchester 2 weeks ago today and the response has been phenomenal! It's brilliant news and is keeping me very busy, along with the usual dramas. Finally got around to having an MRI on my back last week, but still waiting for the results and it's been a real (pardon the pun) pain in the butt this week.
Only a couple of new things to show you today, firstly
 

 

I love this and I want it LOL. This is a sample I've made for a class in October at Crafty Mums. As you can see, I'm still on a pleasure trip with Grunge Past, Treasure Gold and my Prima Stencil! This time I've added prima flowers and leaves and I've stamped in red 'life' onto the leaves and doodled boxes round the letters.
 
The reason I'm doing a class is due to the response to these in the shop -
 
 



 
I also added this to my range -

Well that's it for today, duty really is not so much calling as screaming in my ear now LOL xxxx
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx