Sunday 22 September 2013

That time of year again......

Well, it's here again, in fact it's already in full swing - the time of year when crafters far and wide start going into overdrive in their quest for the perfect, handcrafted Christmas.
For me, I love hitting September, the kids all going back to school and me hitting my (vast) collection of Christmas themed books. Planning what I'm gonna cook, and what gifts and decorations I'm gonna make, is something I will always love doing.
Anyway I digress, another reason this is a busy time of year is classes! If you're a regular reader you will know that there is no bigger thrill for me than sharing my passion with others in a class, hopefully inspiring them to create something. That (in a very round-about way) brings me to today's picture.


This is utterly gorgeous (I know I say that about everything LOL), a sample for a class I'm teaching at Crafty Mums In Colchester, (Saturday 30th Nov, 10.30-1pm - call the shop to book £12pp).
I'll be adding a list of what I'm teaching and where on a new 'page' over the next week or so, so if you're able to make it to the Colchester area pop over and join me xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx