Friday 31 January 2014

New Year, New Start

Well, it's been a very long time since I blogged anything and much has changed for me.
 Life is ever evolving for all of us, for example, my eldest leaves school in a few months, and  for number 3 it will soon be time to start looking at secondary schools.
So having taken everything into consideration, I have given up moonfiredesignsltd.com and no longer run a retail craft supplies website. It was a huge wrench to give this up but I have decided that this year I will concentrate on my handmade gift business and satisfying my urge to create whatever takes my fancy.
I find it soo frustrating that I stack up ideas that I want to try out but just don't have the time to get around to it.
So this year, it's time to focus on creating on a whim, sharing the love by teaching workshops and keeping my webshop and my shelves at Crafty Mums in Colchester, nicely stocked.
 
So with all that in mind, here's a few of the latest creations
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Rach xxx